8 Random facts/habits about me...
1. I like to interfere with each and everything around me. Includes people, work, material things, etc, etc. Sometimes related, sometimes not. As a result, sometimes it makes my day, sometimes it becomes a spoiler.
2. I like watching comedy movies. Hate the sci-fi and horror movies. May sound wierd, but emotional movies make me cry. Literally with lots of tearworks.
3. I like music. All kinds. Even the classical ones. I believe music(any sound qualifies) is one of the integral part of all living being that can move. There is music for every occasion.
4. Dating two sisters on same day has to be one of my life's craziest moments. One was aware of it, other still doesnt know(I think).
5. I got almost kidnapped one afternoon when returning from school only to be released soon after family friend raised an alarm. This was that just one day when mom thought I could manage to get home by myself after being escorted half way through.
6. Happiest day in life was when I could gift my mom the car she asked from me when I was 5. She never reminded me again but I had that in mind all the time. Especially when we did not have the car in family.
7. 1992 - Mumbai riots. I was at Andheri station coming back from class when mob armed with swords tried to attack us. They were forced to retreat. Long story here but that has to be the scariest day in my life.
8. Girls!! I love all the girls that comes my way. Have got into trouble couple of times but honestly I think they are all good :).