Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Movie Week

This past week, I got to see two Hindi movies. Both are must watch.

Movie 1 - Hello ( Sharman Joshi, Sohail Khan, ....)
This movie revolves around life at call centre. Somehow I liked this movie and think after long time there was some movie to keep me seated throughout the end. No I never worked at call centre but it was still interesting...

Movie 2 - Gunda ( Mithun Chakraborty classic...)
Less said the better about this classic movie. Just make sure you leave your brains out. Yeah I know am still recommending this movie and that is because you will know only when you watch it.

Check out this movie at http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gunda&hl=en&emb=0#

N-Joy.

3 comments:

Meghna said...

I havnt seen HELLO yet but will catch it this weekend...I haven't seen the other one :)

starry said...

Have not seen either movie,The one about call centers I saw was "Outsourced"which I thought was kind of stupid.It portrayed young indian call center girls very poorly.

Mayur said...

Gunda is a classic movie dude..a cult movie..how come you see it so late!!
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world: Those who have seen GUNDA and those who WILL see it! :P